Your Needs Come First
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs.
- The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support.
- The features you are looking for in a home.
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle.
- How the homefinding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans.
- The support you expect to receive from me
How Can I Help You
I will apply my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. Here is what you can expect from me:
- I will work with you at every stage of the homefinding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction. We will want to agree to a system of regular communication so that you can be kept informed at all times.
- I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions.
- It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs.
Defining Your Ideal Home
The property you buy will be much more than a house; it will be your home. The following questions will help me find your ideal home:
- How many people will be living in your household?
- What would you consider a comfortable commute?
- What are the most important activities for the members of your household?
- What is something you disliked about the house orarea where you lived previously?
What are one or more features you liked most about
homes you’ve lived in previously?
- What are the most “must have” features of your idealhome and neighborhood?
Look Ahead to the Homefinding Process
The following questions will help identify how finding and buying a iome can be an enjoyable experience
1. What is your time frame?
2. Who will be included in the homefinding and buying decisions?
3. Thinking of previous homefinding experiences, what were the most positive features of those experiences?
4. Were there any unpleasant features of your previous homefinding experiences that you hope to avoid this time?
5. What are your expectations of me as your real estate professional?
6. What specific services and support do you expect?
How to Look at Homes
Discovering the right home should be an exciting event. As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS sales professional, my commitment is to make your home search as stress-free as possible.
- Identifying up-front what is affordable.
- I will select only those properties that most closely meet your unique needs and interests.
- We will schedule time to look at homes and neighborhoods.
- If the seller or their real estate professional is at the property when we are there, it would be best for you to limit your conversation with them.
- To help me find the right home for you, I will ask you to tell me your thoughts about each property you see – the positives and negatives.
- We will continue to assess your needs and buying criteria.