Mary Jo is a life-long Michigander residing in DeWitt and has been a Realtor since 2006. She has consistently been a top producing agent and has been especially successful in serving the real estate needs of luxury buyers and sellers, as well as all types of clients including first time buyers and relocating clients. She is Quality Service Certified® and has achieved an enviable 100% customer satisfaction rating from her clients. Mary Jo has been in sales since 1985.
Approach to the Business
Mary Jo’s experience has taught her that every client is different and that their needs and wants must be carefully understood at the outset of every relationship. Achieving superior levels of customer service is the focal point of her real estate practice. She works to become each client’s trusted advisor, assists in negotiations, and manages the details of every transaction from contract to closing.
"If you are selling your home, you will find I use the latest state of the art technology to market your home such as:
- Enhanced photos
- Aerial Views to show off your property
- Visual Tour
- 3D Home Tour
- Digital advertising
- Individual property websites
- Open Houses
- ... and more
- websites25 years of sales expertiseCommunity relations...and moreIt is my goal to bring you top dollar for your home in the shortest amount of time.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®